About the author
After last year‘s success, the boys from Popcorn are back with their outdoor film event this summer. Together with ’t Blauwe Theehuis they will give some of the best and worst blockbusters from the (somewhat recent) past we all love a new stage.
The cinematic past will once again revive under the massive tree overshadowing the terrace, and for this year’s edition they once again chose some of the best, funniest or most exciting movies. These are their picks for the upcoming weeks:
- E.T. – Phone home, just don’t do it at the screening.
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail – The British surreal comedy film that became a cult classic.
- Terminator 1 – Cyborgs from the past come to mess up things.
- Leon – Professional assassin turns babysitter.
- Paprika – The compelling Japanese animated science fiction film<./li>
- The Big Lebowski – Everyone’s favorite hippie on a White Russian-induced trip.
- Scream 1 – Wes Craven’s slasher parody about a serial killer with issues.
- Amsterdamned – The classic 1988 Dutch horror movie about a serial killer who hides in the canal system of Amsterdam, which was recorded in the city.
For everyone who loves those sultry summer evenings and some first-class entertainment to go with it. Just kick back and enjoy the movie. And the best part is that it’s free of entrance!
What better way is there to spend those hot summer nights? Exactly, so go and feed that film fetish!
Onder de Boom
When: July 14 to September 1 | Every Thursday, 21:00
Where: ’t Blauwe Theehuis, Vondelpark 5
More info: Facebook event
Artwork by Jawgem.
Sharing is caring!