About the author
A monthly Monday mixtape from an Amsterdam-based DJ to kick-start your new week. Archive here
We’re honoured to have Quentin van Honk on Mixtape Monday again this week. He’s a familiar face in the local house and tech scene, having played at pretty much every club and event that matters here since he won the prolific TWSTd DJ contest. Next to that his discography is very impressive. Releases on Todd Terry’s InHouse label, Intacto, sinnmusik*, weplayminimal and many others show that he’s an honest artist who stays true to his sound and is here to stay.
No Shit stands for no bullshit in 2016, hailing all people who know how to rock house music properly.
He delivers a slamming tape filled with raw dance floor house tracks. The quality of this compilation is in the fact that you can feel the old school warehouse vibe throughout the whole mix, while being filled with new school jacking tracks. The title No Shit stands for no bullshit in 2016, hailing all people who know how to rock house music properly.
Catch Quentin February 6 at the DEPOT opening weekender in Amsterdam Noord!
01. Crookers – Withdrawals (Original Mix) | Defected Records
02. Dakar Carvalho, Nicolau – Dist | Mr. Carter
03. ID – ID
04. ID – ID
05. Mike Vale – Just Groove | Incorrect Records
06. WonderNature – Party Lights (Elomak Remix) Waxed |
07. Paul Cart – Rollgirl Material |
08. Russ Yallop & wAFF’s – Mike The Swamp | Avotre
09. ID – ID
10. Supernova – Hot Fella | Material
11. ID – ID
12. ID – ID
13. Jacky (UK) – Elle | Viva Limited
Sharing is caring!