About the author
A monthly Monday mixtape from an Amsterdam-based DJ to kick-start your new week. Archive here.
Amsterdam-based Laura Kamma, or KAMMA in short for the music lovers, was so kind make some time in between the ADE madness to provide us with her personal gems from the past few months.
KAMMA gives you a serious lesson into the many faces of underground dance music.
Listening to this mixtape will give you a serious lesson into the many faces of underground dance music. The one-hour tape is guiding you from Theo Parrish’ African vibes, via Silvester’s underground disco grooves to Ron Hardy’s Chicago deep house beats. The post-ADE mixtape is filled with dreamy vibes that will take you on a trip to a cosmic jungle.
01. Mala – Como Como (Theo Parrish remix) | Brownswood UK
02. Bolla Afrikan Basement – Basement Séance | Soil Music
03. Sylvester – I Need Somebody To Love Tonight | Fantasy
04. Rocha – Hands Of Love (Fingers Of Sand) (Harvey’s Downstairs Mix-Up) | International Feel
05. Kuniyuki – Night Forest (Kuniyuki Oriental Dub Version) | Mule Musiq
06. Larry Heard – The Dance Of Planet X | Alleviated Records
07. Mateo Senolia & Osunlade – Baldwin (Yoruba Soul Mix) | Yoruba Records
08. KH – The track I’ve been playing that people keep asking about and that Joy used in his RA mix and Daphni played on Boiler Room
09. Masalo – Unreleased
10. Ragtyme ft. Byron Stingily – I Can’t Stay Away (Ron Hardy’s Club Mix) | Clone Classic Cuts
Sharing is caring!