About the author
A monthly Monday mixtape from an Amsterdam-based DJ to kick-start your new week. Archive here.
Paxton Fettel from Copenhagen, who scored a well-respected hit with She’s All Right on Apersonal Music, just had his debut LP released on Greta Cottage Workshop recordings. He has an impressive discography and was so kind to provide us with his gems from the past few months in another brilliant Mixtape Monday compilation.
His mix hits off old school tunes in a new school jacket and brings tracks from the likes of Makam, Lil’ Louis, Session Victim and Andy Hart. The tape is pure pleasure for the hearing and brings you to what was house music before and is house music today.
Keep an eye on his upcoming release with Norm De Plume on Plumage Recording and catch him this Friday at Midnight City at DOK Amsterdam!
This Mixtape leads you to what was house music before and is house music today.
02. Andy Hart – Aquarius | Sleazy Beats
03. Session Victim – Never Forget | Delusions Of Grandeur
04. Medlar – Terrell | WOLF Music
05. Fouk – Kill Frenzy | HEIST
06. Makam – New York G | Sushitech
07. Nicholas – Love Message | Hometaping Is Killing Music
08. Purple Disco Machine – Street Life | OFF recordings
09. Lil Louis – I Called You (The Story Continues) | EPIC
10. Marc Romboy & Blake Baxter – The Art of Sound (Version 2) | Systematic
11. Skylevel – Leftovers | Skylevel
12. Hauke Freer – XK | XK Records
13. Delano Smith – I Fly | Kolour Recordings
14. Olivier Boogie – Dance Band | Lumberjacks in Hell
15. Andy Hart – Epsilon Girls | HEIST
16. Jimpster – English Rose | Freerange
19. Kerri Chandler – Out To The Boonies (Zone Mix) | Downtown 161
Sharing is caring!